HOSPICE CARE FOUNDATION – 2017 Hospice Ball
It was a night to remember!
Missoula put on their best Zoot-Suites, Flapper Dresses and Gangster outfits and turned out en masse for the 2017 Hospice Ball! Through the generosity and kind hearts of many Missoulians, the Hospice Foundation exceeded their goals for their 2017 Auction and LM Auctions was happy to be a part of this incredibly successful benefit event!
- Hospice Ball 2017 took place at the Hilton Garden Inn on February 24, 2017 and raised nearly $64,000 for hospice and palliative care programs!
You are invited!
Please join us at the Hospice Care Foundation, 2017 Hospice Ball. This is Missoula’s premier Black Tie event!
Come be a part of helping one of Montana’s most important non-profit organizations as they fund activities and education to ensure that hospice care options are available to all Montanan’s.
There will be entertainment, games, great food, and dancing along with a Live and Silent Auction to help the Foundation.
Auction Type: Live & Silent Only
- Starts: February 24, 2017 - 7:30pm
- Ends: February 24, 2017 - 8:30pm
- Location: Missoula Hilton Garden Inn - 3720 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT 59808
- Preview Date: February 24, 2017 - 5:30pm
- End Preview Date: February 24, 2017 - 8:30pm
Auction Company Info
- Auction Company:
LM Auctions, LLC
- Phone: (406) 258-0976| Fax: Email: email@example.com | Website: http://lmauctions.wpengine.com
Food and Drink:
- Supper included with Event Tickets.
Purpose of Auction:
Terms & Conditions
All sales final. Form of payment includes cash, personal check and major credit cards. Buyer takes possession immediately upon sale.