2017 Trout Unlimited (WestSlope Chapter) Gala
Fishermen know how to throw a party!
Hundreds of conservationist and avid fishermen showed up for the 2017 Trout Unlimited West Slope Chapter annual banquet. They were treated to fine food, compelling and informative information from the Chapter leadership and celebrated some achievement awards for their members. They also successfully out-performed the fundraising goals for the chapter through their generosity and belief in the mission of the West Slope Chapter of Trout Unlimited. Chapter Members and potential members donated cash and purchased auction items at the event with open and appreciate generosity that can only be attributed to a true belief in the Trout Unlimited Mission. LM Auctions was enormously happy to have been invited to be a part of such a successful auction event!
WestSlope Chapter Trout Unlimited
Fundraising Banquet 2017
Our annual banquet & auction will be held Saturday, February 25, 2017, at the University Center Ballroom. The evening’s entertainment consists of both a live and silent auction featuring a vast array of treasures supplied by local merchants, community members, and in some cases, national organizations.
Tickets are $60 per person and ticket purchase includes a steak dinner with dessert.
Auction Type: Live & Silent Only
- Starts: February 25, 2017 - 7PM
- Ends: February 25, 2017 - 8PM
- Location: University of Montana - UC Ballroom - 32 Campus Drive, Missoula MT 59801
- Preview Date: February 25, 2017 - 530PM
- End Preview Date: February 25, 2017 - 7PM
Auction Company Info
- Auction Company:
LM Auctions, LLC
Purpose of Auction:
Terms & Conditions
All sales final. Form of payment includes cash, personal check and major credit cards. Buyer takes possession immediately upon sale.
We are an all-volunteer organization dedicated to supporting cold water conservation and fly fishing education in the Missoula area. Over the last few years, we have accomplished the following:
- Conservation Projects—Over $120,000 to fund projects on Rattlesnake, Lolo, Deer, Six Mile, Harvey, Nine Mile, lake trout eradication in Swan Lake, road decommissioning, and partnerships with FWP like acquiring land in Fish Creek
- Education and Kids—Over $30,000 to The Watershed Education Network, Kids Camp, smaller things like buying cold water aquariums for grade schools
- Scholarships—We give $4,000 each year to University of Montana students with over $20,000 given
- Montana Trout Unlimited, our state organization—We contribute a $5,000 a year to MTU as they fight for stream access and against threats to our public resource
- Programs—We spent about $20,000 to bring top quality speakers to our monthly club meetings and have put on fly casting and fly tying classes and seminars.
- Volunteer opportunities—We try to provide boots on the ground project support for willow tree plantings on Rock Creek and rehab up the Nine Mile and netting of invasive fish species on Swan Lake.